Pafford Air Med offers regional, nationwide and international Critical Care Fixed Wing Ambulance Services. Pafford AirMed patients appreciate the safety, spaciousness, and comfort of our King Air which operates out of the Fort Smith Regional Airport in Sebastian County, AR.
For several years now, our patients have benefited from the critical care transport solutions that Pafford AirMed has provided and as a result AirMed has positioned itself as the premiere fixed-wing service of choice.
- Staffed with a flight nurse and flight paramedic 24/7/365
- Available immediately to response with safe, full-service, and comprehensive health care services
- All of our providers possess BLS, ACLS, and PALS at a minimum. Our nurses have extensive critical care experience and our flight paramedics maintain credentialing as a certified, nationally registered paramedic
- Our Communications Center is staffed with highly trained Communications specialists that provide flight following and have logistical oversight of our fixed-wing operation
- Off-line and on-line medical direction is provided by board-certified, emergency medicine physicians with extensive critical care and transport experience
- All aircraft and personnel are licensed by the states in which we operate
Pafford AirMed Equipment:
- ZOLL Impact Ventilators with RSI capabilities
- ZOLL X Series Cardiac Monitors enabled with cardio-hemodynamic transducing capabilities
- Critical care transport infusion pumps ensuring the precise delivery of critical care medications
- We carry an extensive plethora of medications on every flight
For more information, or if you need help in determining the most appropriate and least expensive mode of transport for your patient; don't hesitate to call us. We're happy to help.
Just one call facilitates rapid medical transportation. Call: (877) 367-9911