2017 Special Response Team (SRT)
The Pafford EMS Special Response Team (SRT) is seeking Paramedics and EMT- Basics to provide disaster medical response.
If you have questions or would like to email documents please send to email@example.com
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO QUALIFY FOR THE SPECIAL RESPONSE TEAM:
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS COMPLETED IN THE FORM OF A CERTIFICATION OR CLASS COMPLETION RECORD YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE SRT OR DEPLOYMENT TO A DISASTER SITE. COPIES OF ALL CARDS AND DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED TO THE APPLICANT STACK SYSTEM AT THE TIME YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETED or Faxed to 267-295-8579 or Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pafford EMS Special Response Team (SRT) is called upon during times of disaster, unusual circumstances and during the startup of new service areas. The response team responds not only to the Pafford EMS service area but surrounding states including the Gulf Coast, and nationwide during times of disaster. Crew members are selected each year based on experience, availability, willingness to cooperate, and geographical location. Crew members selected will be notified by email and will then follow the directions given.
- DRIVERS LICENSE
- EMT, PARAMEDIC, RN LICENSE
- CPR, ACLS, PALS, ETC. AS APPLICABLE FOR YOUR LEVEL OF LICENSE
- IS-100.b; IS-700.a; IS-800.b NIMS Courses must be completed
- CEVO OR EVOC DRIVERS CERTIFICATION
- HEPATITIS B VACCINE & OTHER IMMUNIZATION RECORDS OR DECLINATION STATMENT
- HAZ MAT AWARENESS COURSE COMPLETION
- PHOTO OF YOURSELF FROM THE CHEST UP.
- THE ABILITY TO RESPOND RAPIDLY TO DISASTER SITUATIONS AND PROVIDE FRONT LINE PATIENT CARE IN EXTREMELY HOT OR COLD WEATHER UNDER SOME OF THE MOST DIFFICULT SITUATIONS.
Applicants must be willing to obtain licensure in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma with company assistance within 30 days.
If you have further questions please email email@example.com.
Telephone calls will NOT be accepted regarding this position for any reason.
Telephone calls will NOT be accepted regarding copies of documents.